About Me

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Exercise #1

Despite the fact that I came home and snacked on chips and dip, I did make some progress today.  I exercised for a total of ten minutes today.  We have about a quarter of a mile (I think) around our property.  I ran around the perimeter twice and then walked it twice.  I was really slow for both of these, but I did it!  It took me about ten minutes and two songs on my iPod.  I put it on shuffle and stopped on the first acceptable songs that played.  While I ran, I listened to "Smooth Criminal", by Alien Ant Farm.  Random, but good for running.  I was done with my two laps by the time the song was over.  While I walked I listed to the live version of "Clocks", by Coldplay. 

Most people would think this workout was no big deal, but I think this is a good start.  I don't want to try to much at once, and I physically am not up for it anyway.  Even now, twenty minutes later, my throat still feels wierd and I am coughing.  Do you know what I mean by my throat feels wierd?  It's really open and tickling.  It's not really a comfortable thing.  Hopefully, the more I workout the easier this will get. 

No news today on the food front.  I am going to have leftover chili because it can't be wasted.  Soon, though, I'll also be writing about my diet improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment