About Me

My photo
I recently experienced a micarriage. I wanted to become as knowledgeable about what I was going through as I could, so I read all I could find on the Internet and in books. I felt like I should share my story to help others who were going through a miscarriage.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

About Me

Almost two months ago I lost my baby when I was 8 weeks pregnant.  Yesterday I felt extremely depressed about the loss and I decided I needed something else to focus on.  I'm going to try to be healthy.  I am going to excercise and eat well.  When I was pregnant I really tried to eat all the right things and switched to organic.  Ever since I lost my baby I just haven't really cared as much.  I'm going to go back to my healthy habits I started then.  Also, I am going to try to be even better about eating healthy than I was before this new goal. 

Honestly, I do not exercise.  I'm 26 years old and I just plain don't exercise.  I usually don't even want to.  I avoid it.  However, deep down I know this is really bad.  I started this blog to try to keep track of my progress and maybe inspire other lazy people out there to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment